If you’re a resident in New Jersey State, and if you have been issued with a traffic ticket payment, then there are many ways that you can pay NJ Ticket. The easiest method of paying your traffic ticket fine is through online. If you would like more information about how to pay traffic tickets online transaction in New Jersey, then please read on!
Here you can find a step-by-step guide of how to pay traffic tickets in New Jersey. Just follow few simple steps and you are ready to go forward with your payment at any time.
Step by Step Guide To Pay Ticket in New Jersey State
Ticket Payments made online in the State of New Jersey is easy, convenient and fast. Now you can pay your traffic ticket online using your credit card or debit card. Below are the steps :
- Go to www.njmcdirect.com
- Select en español or english which is user-friendly.
- Choose the 1st option “Traffic Ticket” from the available options.
- Traffic Ticket
- Municipal Complaint
- You will be asked to enter Traffic Ticket information like
- Ticket Number
- Court ID/ Name
- License Plate Number.
- After entering the information, Click on Search button to view your traffic ticket.
- Then you can fetch the ticket details and the outstanding amount is being displayed on the screen.
- To Pay the Outstanding amount, you could use any of these payment methods from below.
- Internet/Online Banking (Western Union Money Transfer)
- Credit/Debit Card
- Master Card
- American Express (AMEX)
Here are some tips for paying traffic tickets payments:
1) Paying online transaction or over the phone is convenient and fast
2) You can use cash, check or credit card at most state courthouses and many local sheriff’s offices or police stations (check with them first)
3) You may be able to pay NJ Surcharge by phone from anywhere in America if your state allows it
The state of New Jersey has made an option for you and has made it really simpler for you to pay off your tickets through online mode. Don’t wait and make your payments now because it will be a real pleasure in the end.